To provide quality banking services to residents in the Greater Bay Area, ICBC (Asia) launches “Greater Bay Area Premier Banking Services” by offering several new services and privileges. It offers more convenient and more comprehensive financial services to the personal customers in the Greater Bay Area.
Greater Bay Area Debit Card
The brand new Greater Bay Area debit card has utilised the landmark buildings in Guangdong-Shenzhen (to in sync with TC version)-Hong Kong-Macao as design theme. The landscapes of the Greater Bay Area are linked up by the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge. By accessing more than 95,000 ICBC ATMs in Mainland China with this debit card, ICBC (Asia) customers can withdraw RMB in cash, which debits directly from customers’ HKD account. Handling fee will also be waived.
Outward Remittance Service for Payroll
A new outward remittance service for payroll is provided to those Mainlanders who work in Hong Kong. Customers can remit their payroll and allowances for family in Renminbi from Hong Kong to their accounts in Mainland China.
Handling Fee Waiver for Remittance Service
Handling fee waiver2will be offered to ICBC (Asia) personal banking customers for outward remittance service through “ICBC Express”1in mobile banking. (Offer will be valid till 31 December 2019) Click here for details.
“Greater Bay Area Premier Banking Services” - Priority Services
ICBC (Asia) launches “Greater Bay Area Premier Banking Services” – Priority Services 3 to selected VIP customers. The services provide customers via VIP status recognition the free access to VIP facilities and priority services at designated Hong Kong, Mainland and Macau service outlets.
Selected VIP customers can enjoy VIP facilities and priority service counter by presenting the VIP e-Card at designated service outlets in major cities of Greater Bay Area including Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Dongguan, Huizhou, Foshan, Jiangmen, Zhaoqing and Macau SAR. Experienced professionals will serve the VIP customers with one-stop financial services. Fee waivers and privileges will also be offered. Moreover, VIP events will be organized for information sharing and update on the Greater Bay Area so as to keep our customers abreast of the latest development to seize the cross-border opportunities.
In addition, selected VIP customers can access to the “Elite Club” Wealth Mangement Centres in Hong Kong, in which the private guest rooms provide a comfortable and pleasant environment for customers to completely relax when using our banking services, and also enjoy the priority service at the dedicated “Elite Club” service counters in branches.
Click here to browse the “Greater Bay Area Premier Banking Services” designated service outlets (Only Chinese version available)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Through mobile banking, personal banking customers may enjoy the outward remittance service through ICBC Express in terms of HKD and USD payment. The daily accumulative limit for transfer/remittance to registered third-party account is HKD 1,000,000 while the daily accumulative limit for transfer/remittance to unregistered third-party account is HKD 200,000. The actual limit depends on the application channel, amount as set by each customer and the transfer/remittance channel.
2. The service charge of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China’s (“ICBC”) overseas branches is determined by the locations involved. Please contact the beneficiary bank for enquiry.
3. Services are subject to terms and conditions. There is no charge for this service. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (the “Bank” or “ICBC (Asia)”) reserves the right to review the provision of the “Greater Bay Area Premier Banking Services” – Priority Services to its customers from time to time and reserves the right to cancel the service without prior notice.
4. Selected VIP customers need to present the VIP e-Card in their mobile banking to enjoy the “Greater Bay Area Premier Banking Services” – Priority Services. Please contact our branch staff for details.
5. The Bank reserves the right to vary the Offer and/or these Terms and Conditions, or to cancel the Offer at its absolute discretion at any time without prior notice.
6. Any person or entity that is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623) to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions.
7. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
8. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
For more details, please visit our branches or call our Customer Service Hotline at 218 95588.