Extra HK$50 Free Credit Card Spending Limit for each card is eligible to new customers who successfully apply designated ICBC (Asia) credit cards upon card approval. The application should take via online.
ICBC Greater Bay Area UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card and ICBC Greater Bay Area World Master Card【Apply Now】
New customers who successfully apply for ICBC Greater Bay Area UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card / ICBC Greater Bay Area UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Card and ICBC Greater Bay Area World Mastercard / ICBC Greater Bay Area Platinum Mastercard can enjoy
24” Starry Luggage (Suggested retail price：HK$980) *; or
HK$300 Free Credit Card Spending Limit *
*To be entitled to the relevant welcome offer, new customers are required to accumulate retail spending or cash advance for HK$/RMB1,500 with each card within the first 2 months of new cards issuance. For details, please refer to Terms and Conditions of the Welcome Offer.
Hong Kong- Macau ferry ticket discounts by China Travel Services (HK) Ltd 1
Enjoy instant discount of HK$20 each upon purchase of HongKong-Macau regular-priced ferry ticket(s) at China Travel Services (HK) Ltd. (Departure piers include Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal, China Hong Kong City Terminal, Tuen Mun ferry pier and Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal).
1. Promotional period is from 1 January to 30 September 2019 (both dates are inclusive).Enjoy instant discount of HK$20 each upon purchase of HongKong-Macau regular-priced ferry ticket at China Travel Services (HK) Ltd. (Departure piers include Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal, China Hong Kong City Terminal, Tuen Mun ferry pier and Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal).
VIP lounge service at over 1000 global airports and high-speed railway stations2
Cardholders of designated ICBC MasterCards or UnionPay Cards who log on to the “ DragonPass “ official website and make payment and complete the verification process can enjoy the free VIP lounge services at over 1000 global airports and high-speed railway stations.
For every HK$1 / RMB$1 spent with ICBC Greater Bay Area Card, you will be entitled to 0.5% Cash Rebate3.Rebate amount will be calculated on monthly basis and shown on statement.
For every HK$1/ RMB$1 spent = 0.5% Cash Rebate
3.The rewards are not applicable to cash advances, balance transfer, cash installment loan amount/ tax loan and personal loan amount/ merchant installment loan amount and the repayment amount, reload/ transfer of e-wallet (includes but not limited to Alipay、PayMe、Tap & Go and WeChat Pay),donations, purchase of casino chips, gambling transactions unauthorized transactions, all payment type (including but not limited to card account's fees, cash installment, any financial charges , late charges, all account service charges, settlement through online personal banking service or ATM for insurance payment or utilities bills, tax payment, payment for MPF contribution etc.); Also, the Rewards are not applicable to the transactions of supermarkets, fuel, transportation fee, property, motor vehicle, wholesale, hospital and school fees in China etc. Transactions which have not been posted, cancelled, refunded or not authorized are not eligible to the rewards.
3X Overseas Spending Rewards
For overseas transactions, cardholders can earn 3X spending rewards4 with your ICBC Greater Bay Area Card!
4. The promotion period is from now till 31 December 2019. Terms and conditions apply, please visit www.icbcasia.com/icbc/3x_tc for details.
Credit Card Spending Installment Plan
Every spending with choice of installment plan for you to enjoy fabulous shopping delights!
Super-Low Monthly Flat Rate at 0.235% (APR is 5.29%)5
12, 24 and 36 month installment plan of your choice
No documents are required
Application Hotline6: 2533 8686
5. Monthly flat rate 0.235% ,Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) 5.29% are calculated based on Spending Installment amount HK$10,000, Monthly flat rate 0.235% and 12-month repayment tenor. For 24-month and 36-month tenor, APR are 5.46% and 5.48% respectively. The APR is calculated based on the guidelines as set out in the Code of Banking Practice. The Bank shall have the right at its discretion to apportion any Installment payment between interest and principal in such manner as it shall desire. The annualised percentage rate is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualised rate. Terms and conditions apply, for more details on terms and conditions and relevant fee and charges,please visit www.icbcasia.com or call the Customer Service Hotline 2533 8686. 6.Office hour of the Customer Service Hotline: Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm, except Public Holidays. After language option is selected, please press ‘9’ to talk to a Customer Service representative.
Exclusive Privileges of ICBC Greater Bay Area UnionPay Dual Currency Card:
LoungeKey Greater China Airport Lounge Benefit (Not applicable to Platinum Cards) 7
Cardholders fulfill specified spending requirements can enjoy airport lounge, which covers more than 130 designated LoungeKey airport lounges around the Greater China in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, three times per year.
7.The promotion period is from 1 March to 31 December 2019 (both dates are inclusive). UnionPay Diamond Cardholders who sign up for HK$ 12,000 within two consecutive natural months can enjoy the offer. For details of LoungeKey global airport service: (852)2169 0108 or www.unionpaypremium.com.hk.
Airport Limousine Service in Hong Kong and Mainland China (Not applicable to Platinum Cards) 8
Cardholders fulfill specified spending requirements can enjoy airport limousine transfer services at an exclusive rate of HK$250 per trip. Service includes private chauffeur and luggage handling service, meet and greet service etc.
8.Promotion period is from 1 January to 31 December 2019 (both dates are inclusive). UnionPay Diamond Card cardholders are required to have accumulated retail spending of HK$3,000 or above, with no more than two single transactions, to enjoy the airport limousine transfer services at an exclusive rate of HK$250 per trip. For details, please contact (852)2169 0108 or refer to www.unionpaypremium.com.hk .
Lunch/ Dinner Buy 1 Get 1 at UnionPay selected restaurants9(Not applicable to Platinum Cards)
Cardholders can enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 offer for lunch or dinner at selected UnionPay restaurants. For details, please refer to UnionPay website.
9. The promotion period is from 1 January to 31 December 2019 (both dates are inclusive), blackout dates of merchants applied. The promotion is eligible only via specific online booking, where bookings can be made one month in advance. For details, visit www.unionpaypremium.com.hk or www.diningcity.hk.Enquiry: (852)2169 0108.
Cinema City 2D /3D/ Atmos Movie Ticket Privilege 10
Buy-1-Get 1-Free 2D/3D movie tickets for Friday or Saturday (Not applicable to platinum cards)
10% Discount on Movie Tickets
10% Discount on all food and beverages at the concession counter
10. The promotion period is from 1 January to 31 December 2019 (both dates are inclusive), blackout dates of merchants applied. Buy-1-Get-1-Free offer is only applicable to ICBC Greater Bay UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond cardholders. Cardholders who purchase a regular-priced same-day/pre-sale movie ticket (2D or 3D) for a Friday or Saturday showing, and who have made a single local transaction of at least HK$300 in the same or previous calendar month, will be entitled to a free ticket for the same showing. 10% off movie tickets offer applicable to both ICBC Greater Bay UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card and Platinum Card, cardholders can purchase a maximum of 8 discounted tickets for each transaction. For details, visit www.unionpaypremium.com.hk.Enquiry: (852)2169 0108.
Two Currencies in One Card
ICBC Greater Bay Area UnionPay Dual Currency Card has both HKD and RMB accounts in one card, you can spend with the local currency across Mainland China and Hong Kong, and enjoy a waiver of foreign exchange fee on spending in CNY and foreign currencies.
Contactless Payment Across Mainland China
To allow you to travel across Mainland China easily, ICBC Greater Bay Area UnionPay Dual Currency Card provides a variety contactless payment transportation of services and offers, which allows your journeys to be peace of mind.
This Card equipped with the contactless payment function of the Shenzhentong11 allows you to ride Shenzhen Metro and designated public vehicles with a simple tag. You can also travel through lines of Shenzhen Metro directly after adding value to the Shenzhentong RMB purse at Shenzhen Metro or Shenzhentong authorized add value service providers. No more queuing for tickets and exchange.
11.Tips on usage of the Shenzhentong： • The purse of Shenzhentong and the credit card account are two separate independent accounts, those transaction information of Shenzhentong will not be shown on the credit card statement. • The Shenzhentong RMB purse has no deposit and is an anonymous sold card, in relation to which loss reporting services are not applicable. Customer should take care of the card. In the event of any loss, theft or card damage induced failure of card reading, the cardholder shall remain fully liable for the balance. • The card has no initial stored value. Please add value before use. • If the remaining value of your card is zero or negative balance, cardholders have to add value to the card or pay for charges. Cardholders may add value at Shenzhen Metro and Shenzhentong authorized add value service providers with cash up to a maximum stored value of RMB1,000. • Do not hold more than one card or another contactless smartcard over a reader at one time. • The Shenzhentong RMB purse is issued subject to Conditions and Laws of Shenzhentong, any use of Shenzhentong shall comply with the Conditions of Issue of Shenzhentong and relevant laws. Please read and understand thoroughly the terms and conditions by laws of Shenzhentong before activate and use of Shenzhentong. For the use and the latest terms and conditions and by laws of Shenzhentong, please visit www.shenzhentong.com ,or access such information at the branch of Shenzhentong or by calling our Customer Service Hotline.
With a unique function embedded on this Card, customers have rapid access for GSRC Guangzhou-Shenzhen Railway, so customers can take the train without queuing up for tickets and reduce the unnecessary waiting time.
Contactless Payment for transportation and shopping in Macau
ICBC Greater Bay Area UnionPay Dual Currency Card grants you UnionPay QuickPass function for public transportation in Macau. Besides, you can enjoy hassle free spending in those UnionPay QuickPass-enabled merchants in Hong Kong, China and Macau. It’s fast, convenient and no need for signature.
Experience the new QR code payment convenience via 'UnionPay App'
Download the 'UnionPay App' with mobile phone and bind with ICBC UnionPay cards to enjoy numerous Hong Kong, Macau and cross-border privileges.
Waive Handling Fee of Overseas Spending
Spend at Overseas with ICBC Greater Bay Area UnionPay Dual Currency Card to enjoy handling fee waiver and be exempted from extra charges caused by currency exchange and fluctuation of conversion rates.
Exclusive Privileges of ICBC Greater Bay Area Master Card:
15% Discount on Airport Concierge Service 12
Enjoy 15% discount on booking of MasterCard Airport Concierge Service (Not applicable to Platinum Card).
12.The promotion period is from 1 January till 31 December 2019. Cardholders must pay with ICBC Greater Bay Area MasterCard World Card in order to enjoy the offers. For details, please visit www.mastercard.com.hk
Hertz Car Rental Discount and Upgrade Privileges12
10% off (1-day car rental or above)
10% off and free upgrade of 2-level (4-day car rental or above)
12. The promotion period is from now till 31 Dec 2019("Promotion Period"). Blackout dates of merchants applied. For details, please visit www.mastercard.com.hk/bestofmacau.
Round Trip Hong Kong – Macau Ferry Ticket Privilege
20% Discount for Cotai Water Jet city route adult full fare first ticket13
Purchase 3 sets of TurboJET regular fare round trip tickets to get 1 additional set of complimentary round trip tickets; Purchase 1 set of TurboJET Airport Route regular fare Economy class round trip tickets to enjoy free upgrade to Super class 14
13. The promotion period is from 1 January to 28 June 2019 (both dates are inclusive), blackout dates of merchants applied. The offer only applies for Cotai Water Jet city route adult full fare first tickets purchased at Cotai Water Jet Ticket counters. For details, visit www.mastercard.com.hk/bestofmacau .
14. The promotion is valid for bookings from 1 December 2018 to 30 June 2020 (both dates are inclusive), blackout dates of merchants applied. Return sailing must be completed on or before August 13, 2020. A maximum of 45 days advance booking is allowed, and Economy class / Super class / Premier Grand class tickets are available. All passengers including the cardholder must travel together on all sailings. HK$11 Hong Kong departure tax and HK$28 per ticket terminal service fee (applicable on Tuen Mun <> Macau (Outer Harbour) route) are chargeable for the complimentary tickets. Complimentary tickets are applicable for Day sailings only, additional HK$30 per ticket will be charged for night sailing. For details, visit www.mastercard.com.hk/bestofmacau .
Hotel Privileges of Macao Cotai Central, The Parisian Macao and The Venetian Macao15
15% off on Bed & Breakfast Package
Buy 1 and get 50% off on the 2nd for buffet
50% off on facial and body SPA treatments
Complimentary additional 1-hour play time on Admission Tickets of Kid’s zone
15. The promotion is valid for bookings from 1 January to 30 June 2019 (both dates are inclusive), blackout dates of merchants applied. This offer is subject to availability and is subject to merchant’s standard Terms & Conditions. Cardholders are required to indicate that they would like to enjoy this offer when making a booking via email or telephone. For details, visit www.mastercard.com.hk/bestofmacau.